What are cookies?
Cookies are small files containing information that are stored in your web browser when you access and use certain web pages. These files allow web pages to retrieve information about your browsing habits and preferences or about the device from which you connect.
Although these files are essential to providing a good service, depending on the type of information that it has been introduced in these files, these can be dangerous to your privacy. For this reason, European legislation has established that in order to install certain types of cookies in your browser it is necessary to provide prior information and obtain your consent. By means of this Cookies Policy we wish to inform you clearly and sufficiently about the type of cookies that we use on this website.
What type of cookies do we use?
Depending on where they’re sent from:
- Own Cookies: cookies are sent to your device from our own computers or from our domain.
- Third-party cookies: athose cookies that are sent to your browser from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity.
According to its purpose:
- Technical Cookies: these are those cookies that are essential for the functioning of a website.
- Analytical Cookies: These are intended to analyze the use made by the user of a Web. They make it possible to quantify the number of users who visit the Web Site and identify which layers of the Web Site are most visited and, therefore, most popular.
- Session Cookies: These allow users to be recognized on a website so that any changes you make, items you select, or data you enter are remembered from page to page.
Some of the cookies we use are persistent, which means that they remain stored on your device for a certain period of time, which may vary from cookie to cookie. If you do not delete this type of cookie, they will cease to function on their own when they reach a certain expiration date.
|__utmc||vlp-bvd.com||is used in combination with the __utmb to identify new sessions/visits.||session|
|__utmb||vlp-bvd.com||The cookie is updated each time data is sent to Google Analytics.||session|
|__utma||vlp-bvd.com||It is used to calculate new and old visitor statistics.||persistente|
|__utmt_UA-716495-45||vlp-bvd.com||Used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic websites||session|
|__utmz||vlp-bvd.com||This cookie identifies the source of traffic to the site, so Google Analytics may tell owners where visitors came from before arriving at the site.||persistent|
|Cookies of Facebook||facebook.com||https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/||persistent|
|Cookies of Twitter||twitter.com||https://twitter.com/privacy||persistent|
|Cookies of Google+||google.com||https://www.google.com/intl/es_es/policies/technologies/cookies/||persistent|
For more information about the use of Google Analytic Cookies used on the Website, see the following link:
How can you control cookies?
It is important for you to know that at any time you can withdraw your consent to the Cookies Policy by deleting the cookies stored in your web browser using your browser settings.
If you wish, you can easily modify your browser preferences to control which cookies access your computer and which ones you prefer to limit. This option is usually found in the menu of “options” or “preferences” in browsers. If you use any of the following, you will only have to select the link and follow the instructions indicated from the linked page:
- Preferences of cookies on Internet Explorer
- Preferences ofcookies on Chrome
- Preferences of cookies on Firefox
- Preferences of cookies on Safari
However, if you change your preferences and limit the access of cookies to your device, it is possible that some of the functionalities of the website will cease to function and your navigation will be hindered as a result.
We make this Cookies Policy available to you so that you can consult it, file it or print it whenever you wish. It is possible that the same one suffers modifications as a consequence of changes in the web page or in the used cookies, legislative or jurisprudential innovations or the establishment of new criteria of the Spanish Agency of Protection of Information. For this reason, we reserve the right to modify this Cookies Policy at any time.
Last updated: 2nd of July 2019